Microsoft has always taken security extremely seriously, however in more recent times there has been a real shift in the products and features available for security and compliance within Azure. The UK’s Ministry of Defence (MOD) obviously takes security very seriously and for this reason they selected to partner with Microsoft for Azure services.
Microsoft Azure leads the industry in establishing clear security and privacy requirements and then consistently meeting these requirements.
In today’s world businesses face challenges when it comes to security, partnering with Atech enables you to tackle these head on with Microsoft Azure.
Implementing Azure security centre helps to protect your workload. This is undertaken using Microsoft Three Pillars for cloud security.
- Strengthen Security Posture
- Manage organisational security policy and compliance
- Continuously access security state
- Optimise and improve security by configuring recommended controls
- Protect against threats
- Detect and clock advance threats for servers
- Detect threats across IaaS and PaaS services using advance analytics
- Reduce exposure to brute force attacks
- Protect data services against malicious attacks
- Get Secure Faster
- Discover and Onboard Azure resources
- Extend to server workloads running in other clouds and on-premise datacentres
- Integrate with existing workflows and tools (SIEM, NG Firewalls etc…)
Partnering with Atech enables access to these security features, protecting your environment against potential threats. Using our experience and qualified Azure experts enables a fast deployment across your environment. We help our partners get the very best from Microsoft security centre. #letstalkazure